Monday, June 8, 2015

Religion and Renaissance reflections

Religion poster - 2 stars and 1 wish

2 stars

  •  For my first star, I thought our (Julia and I) poster was well organized and very clear by having the holiday's name and the religion's name with bigger font. Also we had everything in line such as Religion name with the symbol of the Religion and the picture of the holiday with the holiday name for easier understanding
  • I also thought the picture I chose was well selected because without explaining,  just looking at the pictures of the holiday, one can understand what they do on a holiday. On Hanukkah, for example, they light candles called menorah and the picture under the word Hanukkah has people standing in front of candles. 

1 wish

  • I wish there must be a little more information on our poster although the pictures themselves can be understood, I don't feel that there is enough information on the poster. Unless people can hear Julia and me explaining, they will not get the whole information about the Religions.


Renaissance poster - Self assess


I think I deserve an A because I felt like I met all the criteria because everything in the poster have connections such as all the lines were colour coded and there were different sizes of lines to show sub-topic, main ideas, and small ideas. It is also well spaced out, clean, and have  clear meanings. I have 5 different sub-topics which has 5 different colours for a easier understanding of what belongs to which sub-topic. It is also very neat so anyone could read what is written. I also drew pictures, venn diagrams, and a legend. I think I have done all the expectation for an A, so I think I deserve an A.


What did you learn from these two assignments? What are you most proud of?

I learnt how to shorten sentences but could still explain everything by a graphic organizer. Also that organization skills were as important as the information on the poster. If the informations on the poster are really good but none of them are organized it would be useless because no one would be able to understand anything.
I am most proud of getting it done in short amount of time given in class because I tent to concentrate better in class rather than working at home because I have a lot of distraction at home. Also I'm not very organized person so I thought my project wouldn't be as neat but it turned out very neat than what I have thought. I have never thought that I would deserve an A for this project but I realized I have followed all the criteria for an A so I'm also proud of that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment